Why the heck did Mariah Carey have to Lip Sync, and the rookies have to sing on their own???
I just thought that was funny, Mariah hiding her mouth as much as possible behind the mic, lip syncing, when she was supposed to be the mentor....
Why the heck did Mariah Carey have to Lip Sync, and the rookies have to sing on their own???
I just thought that was funny, Mariah hiding her mouth as much as possible behind the mic, lip syncing, when she was supposed to be the mentor....
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
i didnt see that
i only tuned in for the last few minutes to see who went home
i was watching the mets/nats and the rangers/devils last night
i hate her anyway
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
It was on a radio show on the way to work this morning as well, I thought maybe I just was seeing things, but they were talkin about it on air this morning, and people were callin in about it...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
She can do whatever she wants to live as long as she puts together music videos like "Touch My Body". Good Lawd have mercy...[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
she is fine as hell [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
I didn't notice because I don't know if I ever made it above her neck. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks